MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Tuesday, January 1

YEAR IN REVIEW



An early morning estate sale is one of our favourite activities.  I have to admit that it is not so much the deals, but the opportunity to enter someone else's home and rummage through their stuff and glean their story that appeals to us.  Voyeuristic, morbid, sometimes sad, the estate sale offers a good perspective on material objects.  I now consider myself the current caretaker of the objects I collect, as like the owners of the many houses we have entered, I won't be able to take them with me.  Here is a smattering of photos taken from local contents sale websites from the past year.














No comments:

Post a Comment